- Admission will be made only on the basis of Merit Marks and Distance from the college.
- College authority may consider special case for extraordinary students.
Hostel Admission fees without fooding
|Annual Fees(Pay at a time)
Note: The Fees Structure may change at any time of the year.
- 1. Students will have to apply for hostel after admission in the college.
- 2. Hostel admission form will be available in college office and online application form from college website.
- 3. No fee is required for Hostel Application Form.
- 4. For physical verification supporting original documents have to be produced at the time of admission to hostel.
- 5. Name of the selected and waiting listed candidates will be published in the College website
- 6. Per annum a boarder will have to pay Rs. 6800/- to make his/her stay confirmed against the allotted room in the concerned hostel.
- 7. Readmission to the hostel during each academic year will be made on the basis of students’ academic performance as well as minimum 75% attendance in class during previous academic year.
- 8. Students must take readmission within 15th July of each academic year to ensure his/her seat booked in the hostel.
- 1. Normal study hour in the Hostel: 06:00AM - 10:00 AM and 7:00PM - 11:00PM. During these times no boarder/student use mobile phone causing inconvenience to others.
- 2. While the student will leave the hostel campus, reporting to the concerned Prefect before departure and after arrival is mandatory in the respective way. A separate register will be maintained in this regard.
- 3. No outsider in the form of a boarder’s guest will be allowed to stay in the College hostel without prior intimation to the concerned authority at least 7 days in advance.
- 4. No casual student will be allowed to take readmission in the hostel.
- 5. If a student does not take readmission within 15th July of the concerned academic year, the hostel boardership of those students will remain cancelled.
- 6. Smoking and consumption of alcoholic drinks and/or narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- 7. Students shall NOT bring any extra furniture or other fixtures in the room.
- 8. A boarder has to compensate the double amount of the purchase price of an asset of the hostel, if the same to be found missing from his/her room.
- 9. Students shall not interchange any furniture/ fixture from one point/location in the hostel to another.
- 10. Ragging of newly admitted students to the Hostel is totally banned. If any boarder is proven to be guilty of this type of act, severe action will be taken as per anti ragging rules framed by UGC.
- 11. Visit of the students from the Boys’ hostel to the girls’ hostel or vice-versa is not permitted.
- 12. Whenever the students will go out of their rooms they must switch off all the electrical/electronic appliances, and keep the doors of the rooms locked (at all times). Violation of this will lead to severe penalty and punishment as decided by concerned authorities.
- 13. The uses of mobile phone should not cause inconvenience to other occupants.
- 14. The use of personal TV, VCR and VCD / DVD/PRINTER is prohibited.
- 15. The use of electrical appliances such as immersion heater/electric stove/heater/electric iron/ Printer is forbidden at any place of the hostel. Such appliances, if found being used by any boarder, will be confiscated and a monetary fine will also be imposed on him/her.
- 16. Private cooking in the hostels / student’s room is strictly forbidden.
- 17. The hostel is extended part of the college and the students should always maintain the sanctity of its premises. The students must abide by the norms mentioned above, the violation of which can bring severe punishment/rustication from the college.